Thursday 8 February 2007

Ruth's Letter to the Institute


“The past seven years have been a grand and glorious journey. The local board and I have always enjoyed a special relationship and we have moved Baker County forward together! However, we couldn't have done that without the advice and support of folks at the Sirolli Institute. Thank you for everything you have done to help us be a success. A dedicated, passionate, and creative board chair is an important of any project's success. The best board chair we have ever had was Nancy Peyron, and you were farsighted enough to hire her as part of the Institute Team. Lucky you!

At the end of February, I will begin a new chapter in my life, and am looking forward to whatever the future brings. Perhaps our paths will cross again. Thanks again for the wonderful birdbath. I will fondly remember my Enterprise Facilitator days whenever I watch the birds splashing around and enjoying their lovely bath.

I wish special blessings on all of you!

Ruth

Ruth Townsend, Enterprise Facilitator

Baker Enterprise Growth Initiative (BEGIN)”

No comments: